Employees Need CyberSecurity Training
As your trusted technology advisor, we want to educate you on the growing cybersecurity threat landscape and help mitigate risk to your business and protect your company’s confidential information.
Industry analysts agree that cybersecurity will continue to be one of the top investments business owners will make for the foreseeable future. Too often, business owners believe that only larger organizations need to take security seriously. Most often, the media reports on data breaches that affect larger organizations like Target, Home Depot and Sony, but did you know that a Verizon study found that 71% of data breaches happen to companies with less than 100 employees?
The best way to minimize the potential risk of a data breach is to educate employees. Training your employees on best practices and how to recognize possible threats, is the first step in implementing a robust data security strategy.
We are here to help with our Employee Security Awareness Training!
- Baseline Security Assessment to Analyze Dark Web Presence, Simulated Phishing Response, and Training Scores.
- Extensive Use of Multimedia (Videos, Animation, Graphics, Quizzes)
- Interesting and Engaging Online Training Material
- Training Delivered Via Online Training Portal
- Employees Can Start, Stop and Resume Training
- What is Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
- Protecting Credit Cards and Customer Information
- Spotting Phishing Scams
- Avoiding Phone Scams
- Using Strong Passwords
- Public Wi-Fi Dangers
- Protecting Mobile Devices
- Clean Desk Policy
- Many More Security Topics